corner corner Precious Blood

Precious Blood
by Jonathan Hayes | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by keuchlekatydid of Depew, New York USA on Saturday, February 04, 2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by keuchlekatydid from Depew, New York USA on Saturday, February 04, 2012

bought at a book sale!

Journal Entry 2 by keuchlekatydid at Coffee Culture in Williamsville, New York USA on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/8/2012 UTC) at Coffee Culture in Williamsville, New York USA

Went for coffee with some friends and set a book free!

Congratulations--you caught a book!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold. If you decide to join, consider listing keuchlekatydid (or any other journaller of this book) as the member who referred you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Williamsville, New York USA on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Found the book back in April, but I just got the chance to read it. Not the best thing I've ever read but it was entertaining enough! I'll set it free ASAP!