corner corner The Black Dahlia

The Black Dahlia
by James Ellroy | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, January 28, 2012

status (set by Edwardstreet): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Captainsdoxy at Arizona Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/14/2012 UTC) at Arizona Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Released at the BXing meetup

Journal Entry 3 by wingSherlockfanwing at Upper Hutt, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Collected from a BC Meet-up at Arizona Bar principally because the notion of a black tulip has always fascinated me but I'm having a ruthless clear-up of books prior to a house-sitter coming into the house while we are away so I'm moving this on. I have dipped into it but didn't get drawn in.
The Times wrote "A mesmerising study of psycho-sexual obsession... extraordinarily well-written." Someone else will doubtless find it rivetting.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSherlockfanwing at D4 Bar/Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (7/10/2012 UTC) at D4 Bar/Restaurant in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Taking this to Wellington's July Bookcrossing meet-up - it not snaffled I'll take it to the OBCZ in The Fig Tree cafe and Delicatessen, Upper Hutt.

Journal Entry 5 by wingEdwardstreetwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, September 11, 2012

TBR looks like my type of book