corner corner Lonely Planet A Small Place in Italy (Travel Literature)

Lonely Planet A Small Place in Italy (Travel Literature)
by Eric Newby | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by bookseekerAT of Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 28, 2012

status (set by bookseekerAT): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bookseekerAT from Sydney, New South Wales Australia on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lovely memoir about buying a farm in Italy, and settling into a new life. Purchased in a bookshop in Sienna towards the end of a 4 week trip through Italy. Favoloso!

Journal Entry 2 by bookseekerAT at Santosha Yoga Retreat Little Beach in Bicheno, Tasmania Australia on Thursday, February 09, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Santosha Yoga Retreat Little Beach in Bicheno, Tasmania Australia

To the finder - welcome to bookcrossing - the practice of setting books free so others can find and enjoy them. I hope you will take the time to leave a message letting me know what you think of the book and consider releasing the book to continue its journey, when you are finished with it.

Left on the dresser at Santosha on the final day of a fabulous retreat with a lovely group of people in a stunning location. I know someone collected it before we all left, so hoping you enjoy! And keep up the yoga!

Anita