corner corner Blue Ice, The

Blue Ice, The
by Hammond Innes | Outdoors & Nature
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2012

status (set by happy-flamingo): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Kindly donated to BookCrossing - to be released.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/26/2012 UTC) at Healey Wood Road in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

(Strategically left where another crazy bookcrosser is sure to find it! x)

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 27, 2012

Found in a bagful of books generously left by KawasakiBabe jsut where I might find them ;o)

This will be perfect for the 4ELEMENTS Challenge in March, so the next time you hear from this book it'll probably be travelling around Scotland....

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Calderdale General Hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/19/2012 UTC) at Calderdale General Hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Left in the out-patients department of the Eye Clinic.

Released as part of the 4ELEMENTS Challenge (#17)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 5 by happy-flamingo at Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Caught this title in the Eye Department of the Calderdale Royal Hospital.
New to Book Crossing I went "hunting" and was thrilled to find this title. Haven't read any of Hammond Innes in years.

Journal Entry 6 by happy-flamingo at calderdale royal hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/19/2012 UTC) at calderdale royal hospital in Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Really enjoyed this book - it's many years since I last read anything by this author and I'd forgotton just how much I like his style.
The book is a little worn and some of the pages are loose, but they're all there.
I've left in the the book box in the Endoscopy Waiting Area at the Calderdale Royal Hospital.
If you find it, please care for it gently - there's many more reads in it yet.