corner corner The Language of Flowers

The Language of Flowers
by Vanessa Diffenbaugh |
Registered by Anne-Elliott of Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on 1/26/2012

status (set by kdrummond1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Anne-Elliott from Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Beautiful, unusual, coming-of-age novel.

Journal Entry 2 by Anne-Elliott at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/26/2012 UTC) at Southampton, Hampshire United Kingdom

Sending this to another BCer as a surprise Valentine 2012 RABCK - enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by kdrummond1 at Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Again I say you a so lovely, words can't describe what this means to me.

Journal Entry 4 by kdrummond1 at Visitors Centre in Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/20/2012 UTC) at Visitors Centre in Cowra, New South Wales Australia

Friday 25th May is international "wear the lilac" day.

On May 25th, fans of Sir Terry Pratchett's novels "wear the lilac" in honour of the events in the novel Night Watch. Now we have an even more important to reason to do so - supporting Alzheimer's research around the world.

I decided to release this book to celebrate the day & as part of the Monopoly Challenge round four & a bit for the train team. The theory around it is that lilacs are flowers & this book is to do with flowers & the book was released amongst the flowers. I also decided to get in the spirit of the day & wore a lilac cardigan all day.