corner corner Rippin (The Short Cuts Series)

Rippin (The Short Cuts Series)
by Sigmund Brouwer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingCrossing-Guardwing of Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 22, 2012

status (set by Minerva101): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingCrossing-Guardwing from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thanks for taking the time to read my journal. The book you've found is now yours, no strings attached! You can keep it forever or read it and pass it along like I did. It would be great though, if you could take the time to write a quick note so that I know it found a new home. You can stay annoynomous or sign up. It is free to join and no one gets your email address (plus no spam). If you sign up you will also get notifications if anyone else journals about this book, which is exciting. Please consider using Crossing-Guard as your referring member if you do sign up. Who knows how far this book will travel...

Journal Entry 2 by wingCrossing-Guardwing at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, March 10, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/10/2012 UTC) at Joshua Tree Café, Edmonton Trail in Calgary, Alberta Canada

Fun, quick mystery. Perfect to take to March's "thin book" themed meeting. If no one takes it home, it will be left on the shelf.

Are you in the Calgary area and interested in meeting up with other Calgary BookCrossers? Please check out our facebook group, "BookCrossing Calgary" for details on how. Meeting are held on the second Saturday of every month at the Joshua Tree Cafe starting at 11am. New Crossers are always welcome.

Journal Entry 3 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Yippy a really thin mystery....

Journal Entry 4 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cute, quick read with a bit of a puzzle. Learned about snowboarding!

Journal Entry 5 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

This was actually a good little slim book! Of course a very fast and easy read but it did have most of the elements of a good story - mystery, characthers, setting.

Journal Entry 6 by wingcrossingguardmawing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/14/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Off to Bookcrossing meeting and am late! But as this was the only book that I am taking I had to at least get it registered!

Journal Entry 7 by wingMinerva101wing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

I picked this up at the meeting today - my kids are learning how to snowboard so they might read it.

Edited to note: Quick little read, a little young for my kids. Will release somewhere a child might pick it up and read it........

Journal Entry 8 by wingMinerva101wing at Children's Hospital in Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (11/21/2012 UTC) at Children's Hospital in Calgary, Alberta Canada

I left this book on a window ledge in the parkade at the hospital - hopefully some young person will enjoy reading it