corner corner Wintersmith: Discworld Novel 35 (Discworld Novels)

Wintersmith: Discworld Novel 35 (Discworld Novels)
by Terry Pratchett | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/22/2012

status (set by Moriquen): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, January 22, 2012

I enjoyed this book. I love the witches and I especially love the Nac Mac Feegles. It picks up from where A Hatfull Of Skies finishes, and was a lovely, easy read. I felt kind of sorry for the Wintersmith at the end.
Cant wait to get started on the next book I Shall Wear Midnight.

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/23/2012 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

Sending to Moriquen as part of wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, January 27, 2012

Thanks for sending it to me, 3vie. I know that I'll enjoy it. I really loved the 'Wee Free Men', so I'm confident I'll like this one as well! Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Monday, June 10, 2013

Another highly enjoyable part of the Tiffany Aching tale. I liked this bok better then 'A hat full of sky', but I didn't think it was as good as 'Wee Free Men'. Perhaps because in 'Wee Free Men' the concept of the NacMac Feegles was completely and hilariously new to me and now the novelty and surprise have worn off a bit. (Not that they aren't funny, anymore. Crivens!) Thanks for sharing it with me, 3vie. I'll make sure to keep the book travelling.

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Night train to Lapland in Train, -- Tåg, bussar och färjor -- Sweden on Thursday, September 01, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (9/1/2016 UTC) at Night train to Lapland in Train, -- Tåg, bussar och färjor -- Sweden

My husband is going trekking in Lapland and has agreed to take this book as far as he can. This means that I have no idea of where it might end up. He flew to Stockholm and from there took the night train to somewhere in Lapland. I really don't know where he might release this book, but my guess is the train station. (This way he doesn't actually have to add the book to his already very heavy backpack!) So happy travels litlle book, where ever you end up!