corner corner At Home in Mitford (The Mitford Years)

At Home in Mitford (The Mitford Years)
by Jan Karon | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Ardy of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 03, 2003

status (set by vraciousrdr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Ardy from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, October 03, 2003

This is the first book in a series set in fictional Mitford, North Carolina. Father Tim is an Episcopalian Priest. This book centers on him and his interactions with the rest of the townspeople. It's a slow paced, idealized picture. As the book goes on I found myself developing a deep affection for the characters.
I'm sending this book off to Vraciousrdr-who will read it and release it in Florida on her upcoming trip. Thank You!

Journal Entry 2 by vraciousrdr from Vista, California USA on Friday, October 24, 2003

Enjoy this series, going into Mt. TBR to be read soon, helping Ardy with her states project

Journal Entry 3 by vraciousrdr from Vista, California USA on Tuesday, January 06, 2004

I had read the second book of the series and found that while I enjoyed this one, the writing of the second was more polished.

Journal Entry 4 by vraciousrdr at Ramada Dupont Hotel in Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Release planned for Thursday, January 08, 2004 at Ramada Dupont Hotel in Miami, Florida USA.

will be released inside women's restroom

Journal Entry 5 by vraciousrdr at Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship in Miami, Florida USA on Monday, January 12, 2004

Released on Friday, January 09, 2004 at Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship in Miami, Florida USA.

Released onboard the Majesty of the Seas. Placed in library

Journal Entry 6 by vraciousrdr from Vista, California USA on Monday, January 12, 2004

changed release location