corner corner The Rainmaker

The Rainmaker
by John Grisham | Literature & Fiction
Registered by judysh of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on 1/17/2012

status (set by Crossing-Guard): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by judysh from Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Sunday, February 26, 2012

From freecycle to bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 2 by judysh at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (3/15/2012 UTC) at Park Theatre & Movie Cafe in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

From a closed bookstore to bookcrossing, on its way to find a new home.

Journal Entry 3 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Picked up at the meeting today.

Journal Entry 4 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

I had a lot of trouble at first - didn't like the character at the beginning. Then I stuck with it as I usually like his books and voila - it got VERY interesting.

Journal Entry 5 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/12/2012 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I will be bringing this to the meeting on May 12 for another John Grisham fan.

Journal Entry 6 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, May 14, 2012

Picked this up at May's meeting. Adding to my TBR mountain.

Journal Entry 7 by Crossing-Guard at Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

I have decided that I have too many books on my shelf and am bringing this one back to find a new reader.

Journal Entry 8 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 09, 2017

Released 1 wk ago (9/9/2017 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to Septembers meeting. It should go home with a new reader.