corner corner Printmen

Printmen
by Peter Vegas | Humor
Registered by wingkeeta1wing of Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on 1/13/2012

status (set by mysteriousmummy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingkeeta1wing from Howick, Auckland Province New Zealand on Friday, January 13, 2012

A collection of simple fingerprint cartoons with short, sharp captions that will have you in stitches! Crushed to discover at the tender age of seven that he didn't have an aptitude for drawing, Peter Vegas decided to pour his heart and soul into perfecting the art of the humble stick figure. The result was an original, quirky and extremely funny stick-figure cartoon collection that went on to become three bestselling books. Now bored with the stick figure, Peter has moved on to a slightly healthier body shape: the fingerprint-man - which has provided endless fuel for Peter's unique brand of humour. Printmen is a little bit of quirky fun that is guaranteed to rouse laughs galore. Featuring just short of 100 clever drawings with ingenious pithy captions.

Journal Entry 2 by wingkeeta1wing at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases on Monday, January 16, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (1/16/2012 UTC) at By Post, By Post -- Controlled Releases

...and a bit of fun!

Journal Entry 3 by Kally93 at Brantford, Ontario Canada on Monday, February 13, 2012

Thank you so much for sending this to me for a birthday surprise along with the other goodies (Birthday card, Book by Anita Shreve, milk bottle candies, chocolate marshmellow fish, flavoured tea & New Zealand fridge magnet).

This little book is a simple idea but fun to read at. I like the ones that are a play on words like "Printsipal Ballerina" and "Prints of tides".

Journal Entry 4 by Kally93 at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Friday, June 29, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/28/2012 UTC) at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Both my kids and I enjoyed this cute little book. My son even copied the finger print people idea for a history project.

I am now passing it on (back across the ocean) to someone else for a RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, July 09, 2012

Thank you for including this in my "decoy" package for the Sweets RABCK, it looks fun and I'm sure I'll have a laugh reading it :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

This little book has made me smile, it was fun to dip into and have a little giggle :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/11/2012 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

This is now on its way to the winner of the You've Got Mail Sweepstake.
Hope you enjoy this and all the other goodies heading your way :-)

Journal Entry 8 by lunatum at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Thank you so much for the book and everything else!

Journal Entry 9 by lunatum at Savukoski, Lappi / Lappland Finland on Sunday, November 04, 2012

Nice little book that made me laugh!

Journal Entry 10 by Hammu at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Saturday, November 24, 2012

:D Thank you, Lunatum!

Journal Entry 11 by Hammu at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Funny little book. I enjoyed! :)

Journal Entry 12 by Hammu at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Saturday, December 15, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (12/17/2012 UTC) at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland

A little surprise to someone... :)

Journal Entry 13 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Thank you, Hammu! What a clever idea for a book! A quick look through tells me this will be fun to read in full.

Thank you also for the great goodies you included!

Journal Entry 14 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

First, my sincere apologies to all the previous readers for keeping this book so long. I discovered it the other day in a box of non-BC books. I have several of those; books that I plan to register but haven't gotten around to. I am so sorry!

But I do have a plan for it now. :-)

I love all the puns and other humor - clever!

Journal Entry 15 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (2/16/2016 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

On its way to the winner of the last Acts of Kindness sweepstakes. Sorry to be so late.

Released for Keep Them Moving Challenge hosted by booklady331.

Journal Entry 16 by mysteriousmummy at Shefford, Bedfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 07, 2016

Thank you for this quirky book along with the rest of my amazing parcel