corner corner My Life As Me

My Life As Me
by Barry Humphries | Biographies & Memoirs
Registered by D-face of Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, January 13, 2012

status (set by D-face): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by D-face from Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

From Open ISBN:
"Barry, you used to be so nice", Louisa Humphries frequently said to her son. Now, in his maturity, the Australian comedian reflects on his long journey away from niceness. Described by Barry as a "cubist self-portrait", "My Life As Me" revisits his childhood, his love-hate relationship with Australia and his adventures of the heart and stage. He tells us of his privileged youth in suburban Melbourne and describes his hectic artistic and romantic career in Australia, England and America. He also shares behind-the-scenes details of his life as creator and personal manager of Les Patterson, Sandy Stone and Dame Edna Everage.

Journal Entry 2 by D-face at Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Agriculture, Fisheries & Forestry in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Animal Division book exchange