corner corner The Chocolate Cat Caper (Chocoholic Mysteries, No. 1)

The Chocolate Cat Caper (Chocoholic Mysteries, No. 1)
by JoAnna Carl | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

status (set by VictoriaWagtail): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book Description
Publication Date: March 1, 2002
Looking for a fresh start, divorcée Lee McKinney moves back to Michigan to work for her aunt's chocolate business-and finds that her new job offers plenty of murderous treats to chew on.

When a high-profile defense lawyer dies after eating a cat-shaped chocolate laced with cyanide, it's up to Lee to find out who tampered with the recipe-before she and her aunt end up behind not-so-chocolate bars.
------------------------
This first-in-series was a quick and enjoyable read. It's also neat that here and there is a page dedicated to the history of chocolate, etc. Fun.

Journal Entry 2 by wingeponine38wing at Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, January 14, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/13/2012 UTC) at Winchester, Massachusetts USA

A birthday surprise. Hope you enjoy it! :-)

Journal Entry 3 by wingVictoriaWagtailwing at Bagarmossen, Stockholm Sweden on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thank you so much for thinking of me on my birthday, for all your generous gifts and for this wishlistbook Eponine! :) Wow, you blew me away! I LOVE the dream catcher! I had to show it to my boyfriend (he loves dream catchers!) and he was very jealous! I also got bookmarks, bookcrossing supplies and a beautiful card! Thank you so much!