corner corner The Girl Who Played With Fire

The Girl Who Played With Fire
by Stieg Larsson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by ukcanaus of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on 1/11/2012

status (set by kdrummond1): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by ukcanaus from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Exposé
Millennium publisher Mikael Blomkvist has made his reputation exposing corrupt establishment figures. So when a young journalist approaches him with an investigation into sex trafficking, Blomkvist cannot resist waging a war on the powerful figures who control this lucrative industry.

The Murder
When a young couple are found dead in their Stockholm apartment, it's a straightforward job for Inspector Bublanski and his team. The killer left the weapon at the scene - and the fingerprints on the gun point in only one direction.

The Girl Who Played with Fire
Ex-security analyst Lisbeth Salander is wanted for murder. Her history of unpredictable and vengeful behaviour makes her an official danger to society - but no-one can find her. The only way Salander can be reached is by computer. But she can break into almost any network she chooses...

Continuing the Millenium trilogy, this book sets the scene again for Lisbeth, the unlikely hero being framed for the murder of Blomkvist's friends.

It was with sadness that I read this (and the third book!) as I really wanted to know what would happen to Lisbeth and Blomkvist. This copy will be sent as a RABCK soon!

Journal Entry 2 by ukcanaus at Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/23/2012 UTC) at Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Sent as a RABCK - hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by kdrummond1 at Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Thursday, February 02, 2012

Again, you are amazing. Thankyou.

Journal Entry 4 by kdrummond1 at Unspecified location in Cowra, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 10, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/10/2012 UTC) at Unspecified location in Cowra, New South Wales Australia

I really wanted to read this but haven't yet & is the perfect book for 'In the middle'.
This book was released as part of bookcrossing monopoly - round 6. My team, the train team landed on 'In the Middle'. We decided to release this book because it is the middle book of the series. We released this book at the local shopping centre because it is the social centre of town...
Pictures http://s1153.photobucket.com/albums/p511/luckylurker/Bookcrossing%20Monopoly%20Round%206/