corner corner The Last Concubine

The Last Concubine
by Lesley Downer | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Korky of Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012

status (set by MKlibraries): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Korky from Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 09, 2012

Hello and welcome to Bookcrossing!
Thanks for picking up this book. Treat it nicely, enjoy reading it and let everyone know what you thought of it here; you can be anonymous if you like or you might want to join Bookcrossing, if you do you can follow the book's onward journey. Then, pass it on when the time is right.

If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me Korky , as your referring member.

Click here to find out more about BookCrossing in the Milton Keynes/ Bucks, Northants and Beds area.

Journal Entry 2 by Korky at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/30/2012 UTC) at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

Adding to the bookcrossing shelves in central library.

Journal Entry 3 by wingMKlibrarieswing at Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, March 30, 2012

Join your local library and use your card to keep it active.
It is FREE and opens the doors to books, music and film, IT and our services from your home.
We value your membership: keep using us!

Click here
for Milton Keynes Libraries webpage.

Journal Entry 4 by wingMKlibrarieswing at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 11, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/11/2012 UTC) at Milton Keynes Library in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom

This book is back on the bookcrossing shelves in central library.