corner corner The Way of Shadows

Ballycumber's coming home

The Way of Shadows
by Brent Weeks | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by nifferdoodle of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Monday, January 09, 2012

status (set by futurecat): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by nifferdoodle from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, April 13, 2012

Bought at a jumble sale in the lakes district in Cumbria.

Congratulations, you've found a traveling book! Please take a minute to leave a note. Then, read me, and send me on my way!

Journal Entry 2 by nifferdoodle at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, April 13, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/13/2012 UTC) at Camden Court Hotel in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Leaving at the Dublin 2012 BookCrossing convention!

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, April 14, 2012

Won in the Ex Libris game at the Dublin Convention. My suitcase is already full of books though, so I'll have to release it into the wild before I leave.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at St Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, April 29, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/15/2012 UTC) at St Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

In the park.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group