corner corner Men: An Owner's Manual

Men: An Owner's Manual
by Stephanie Brush | Other
Registered by eparks4232 of Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, January 08, 2012

status (set by NTCRRS-OBCZ): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eparks4232 from Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, January 08, 2012

from a free-cycler's porch to you!

Journal Entry 2 by eparks4232 at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, March 05, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/4/2012 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate EPARKS4232 referred you.

If bookcrossing intrigues you, you also might like geocaching: http://www.geocaching.com (I'm cachebether ...)

Journal Entry 3 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I got this book at the last meeting of ABXC. Had you been there, perhaps you could have gotten it first.
LOVE the message inside the front cover!:)

Journal Entry 4 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A fun, silly guide to men. Headed to the NTTC-OBCZ in hopes of finding many new readers.

Journal Entry 5 by PrettyPoodle at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/20/2012 UTC) at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

This is release number 17 for the 2012 Valentine's Challange.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

To be released shortly.

Journal Entry 7 by wingNTCRRS-OBCZwing at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, April 02, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/7/2012 UTC) at NTCRRS-OBCZ in Norristown, Pennsylvania USA

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate NTCRRS referred you. I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free. Then you can track this book as it goes on its journey!

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/