corner corner City Of Bones

City Of Bones
by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/7/2012

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, January 22, 2012

When the bones of a twelve-year-old boy are found scattered in the Hollywood Hills, Harry Bosch is drawn into a case that brings up the darkest memories from his own haunted past. The bones have been buried for years, but the cold case doesn't deter Bosch. Unearthing hidden stories, he finds the child's identity and reconstructs his fractured life, determined that he won't be forgotten. At the same time, a new love affair with a female cop begins to blossom for Bosch - until a stunningly blown mission leaves him in more trouble than ever before in his turbulent career. The investigation races to a shocking conclusion and leaves Bosch on the brink of an unimaginable decision...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/1/2012 UTC) at -- controlled release in -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Given to my Dad who has recently discovered - & loves! - this author. When read will probably be passed on as a fund raising donation to the Lawson Road Health Clinic

Released as part of the HEAD, SHOULDERS, KNEES & TOES Challenge (#1)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 29, 2014

This book was caught back in a bag of books from my Dad's & will be re-released in his memory - I hope the next reader enjoys it as much as he did...

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at on Monday, September 15, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (9/16/2014 UTC) at HSBC Bank Plc in Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Added to the book sale at the Brighouse branch of HSBC.

Released as part of the SEPTEMBER SAPPHIRE CHALLENGE (#9)

This book has been given as a donation to a book sale to raise funds for the Forget-Me-Not Children's Hospice. HSBC staff in the area are raising funds for the Hospice & the bank will match the money raised £ for £. If you bought the book, thanks for helping us support this very worthwhile cause.

(& please let us know what you thought of the book!)

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Halifax, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 01, 2015

really enjoyed this book, I have books by this author previously