corner corner Mine to Possess (Psy-Changelings, Book 4)

Mine to Possess (Psy-Changelings, Book 4)
by Nalini Singh | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingamberCwing of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

status (set by elsi): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Different cover.

Half-human, half-leopard changeling Clay Bennett is shocked when lovely Talin McKade, wracked with illness and similarly half-changeling, returns to his life, having disappeared from his childhood 20 years before. Talin works at San Francisco's Shine Foundation, dedicated to helping gifted but needy children, and a growing number of her missing charges have been turning up sans brains. There's plenty of purring passion to keeps things hot as the Leopard shape-shifters Clay and Tally fall breathlessly in love, while the Psy continue to use children as guinea pigs for developing a hive mind.

Journal Entry 2 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, January 12, 2012

I loved Clay and Tally's story. They were so good together. The gradual development of their relationship, the learning to trust each other again after childhood traumas and the events since then. If I hadn't already offered this on the Paranormal VBB it would be staying in my PC.

Journal Entry 3 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (1/12/2012 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Chosen on the Paranormal VBB.

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Sunday, April 22, 2012

Arrived safe and sound! Thanks for sending! I have a feeling I will be reading this one very soon!

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Lakemore, Ohio USA on Friday, April 27, 2012

Told you it wouldn't be long! I love this series!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

reserved for elsi

Journal Entry 6 by Tribefan at BookObsessed VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (9/26/2012 UTC) at BookObsessed VBB, BookObsessed Swap -- Controlled Releases

A BookObsessed VBB book going to elsi. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 7 by wingelsiwing at Sanger, Texas USA on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Thank you for sending so quickly. I think I'm going to like this series.