corner corner Barmy Army: The Changing Face of Football Violence

Barmy Army: The Changing Face of Football Violence
by Dougie Brimson | Literature & Fiction
Registered by VeganLady of Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on 1/3/2012

status (set by VeganLady): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by VeganLady from Streatham, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I am having a massive clear out as we now have too many books and I need more space.

Hope that you enjoyed the book. Please remember to enter a comment so that I will be alerted that you have picked it up, read it and passed it on. It is because I like to see where my books travel that I enjoy giving some away for free.

Journal Entry 2 by VeganLady at The Ritzy (Cinema) - Brixton Oval in Brixton, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, January 05, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/7/2012 UTC) at The Ritzy (Cinema) - Brixton Oval in Brixton, Greater London United Kingdom

Having found this book, I hope that you enjoy reading it. If you did, please spare a moment to enter a comment so that I will be alerted that you have read it. I enjoy seeing where my books travel.

You can do this anonymously, but it can be more fun to have an id, as you will then also be able to track books that you have found and follow their paths round the world.