corner corner Nothing to Lose

Nothing to Lose
by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingDiane-Fraserwing of Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 1/2/2012

status (set by Diane-Fraser): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingDiane-Fraserwing from Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Monday, January 02, 2012

Book 12 in the Jack Reacher Series - could be a while before I get on to this one as only read book 1 so far :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Saturday, May 25, 2013

Well considering I have read the series in order it hasn't taking too long to get to the top of Mount TBR.

Another thrilling read - how on earth does Jack get into these scrapes? Looking forward to the next in the series which I hope to read in by end of June - that is 2013!!

Reserving for either a UK Bookbox or a Bookcrossing Olympics Challenge :)

Journal Entry 3 by wingDiane-Fraserwing at Derwentbank Hotel in Portinscale, Cumbria United Kingdom on Sunday, August 11, 2013

Released 3 yrs ago (8/10/2013 UTC) at Derwentbank Hotel in Portinscale, Cumbria United Kingdom

Welcome to Bookcrossing!

You have found a travelling book. Why not join in the fun? Read, release and pass on but don't forget to write a Journal Entry telling us where you found the book, if you read it what you thought about it and where you are going to leave it. If you join bookcrossing before you do the entry you will get an alert when the next person writes up about it and can track its travels. If you prefer to just leave an Anonymous Journal Entry, it will brighten up my day either way. Oh and if you like the book sooooo much you just don't want to let it go that is fine too, maybe one day eh :)

Enjoy!!
Released for BC Olympic Challenge-Released at 2pm GMT
Synchronised Swim taking place with Pam99 from team Twente - such style n grace ;)

Left in gardens of Derwent BANK Hotel/Dandelion Cafe in Portinscale