corner corner A Touch of Love

A Touch of Love
by Jonathan Coe | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Amanida of Chertsey, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, January 02, 2012

status (set by marsala): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Amanida from Chertsey, Surrey United Kingdom on Monday, January 02, 2012

I found this on the bookshelf in the Business Centre at the Hotel Excelsior in Dubrovnik and had to have it. I left "Snow Drops" in its place.

Journal Entry 2 by Amanida at Chertsey, Surrey United Kingdom on Sunday, March 11, 2012

Very readable, but not as good as the other Jonathan Coe's I have read. Captures the '80's quite well though, in a subtle and heart-breaking way.
I was doing my Olympic Volunteer Test event, the British Swimming Trials at the Aquatic Centre this week and read the book on my train journeys to and from Stratford. I meant to release it in the Olympic Park, but forgot!

Journal Entry 3 by Amanida at Chertsey, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/1/2012 UTC) at Chertsey, Surrey United Kingdom

Released at the Chertsey Meet up at The Crown

Journal Entry 4 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Picked up at tonight's meet for re-releasing elsewhere.

Journal Entry 5 by wingrahar109wing at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, May 25, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/26/2012 UTC) at The Old Shades Pub, Whitehall in City of Westminster, Greater London United Kingdom

Being taken to the meet-up tomorrow lunchtime. If not picked up at the meet, will be released somewhere in central London.

Hello!
And if you do choose to join, please consider using me, rahar109, as your referring member.
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by marsala at Chiswick, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, May 26, 2012

This book was left at the end of the meet up, so I've packed it up. It's been wild released in the Trafalgar Square/St. James's park area.