corner corner The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment

The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment
by Eckhart Tolle | Religion & Spirituality
Registered by bsydn of Kaufbeuren, Bayern Germany on 12/31/2011

status (set by brewski): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by bsydn from Kaufbeuren, Bayern Germany on Saturday, December 31, 2011

I am happy to share this book with you. Just let me know and I'll send it over!

Journal Entry 2 by bsydn at Kaufbeuren, Bayern Germany on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/7/2012 UTC) at Kaufbeuren, Bayern Germany

This book will travel to Bruce to Canada. I will fly to Canada on 1/9/2012 as well but I will drop the book in ther German mail today, I think. Have fun reading!!
Cheers Christine

Journal Entry 3 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Thanks you so much for the RABCK. I am looking forward to reading this soon. Where in Canada are you traveling to?

Journal Entry 4 by brewski at Markham, Ontario Canada on Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Thanks again bsydn for the RABCK. I am planning to pass this along to somebody that hopefully "gets" this book more than I do. It felt like I was reading in circles and I am not sure I am living in The Now any more than before I read this book.

Journal Entry 5 by brewski at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (6/21/2012 UTC) at Alcatel-Lucent Building - Markham in Markham, Ontario Canada

2nd Floor Kitchen

To the finder of this book:
Hello and congratulations! You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free!) And if you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me, brewski, as your referring member.