corner corner Gunpowder Green: A Tea Shop Mystery (Tea Shop Mysteries)

Gunpowder Green: A Tea Shop Mystery (Tea Shop Mysteries)
by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by 3vie of Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on 12/28/2011

status (set by Tindelitinda): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by 3vie from Gateshead, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I really enjoyed this second book in this series. I love the characters, especially Drayton, and I cant wait to read the next book.

Journal Entry 2 by 3vie at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (12/29/2011 UTC) at Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear United Kingdom

sending to another bookcrosser as part of wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Thank you very much! Thanks also for the beautiful bookstring and tea!

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

This was readable enough, but… This was the 8th Tea Shop Mystery I've read (I haven't read them in order) and I'm afraid I'm starting to grow tired of the series. The plots are too alike and the motives behind the murders way too silly. Thanks for sharing nevertheless!

Journal Entry 5 by thy at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, February 15, 2015

My first Tea Shop Mystery, thanks for bringing the book, Annimanni

Journal Entry 6 by thy at Nurmijärvi, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Very cosy. I'd liketo visit a tea shop like that. But 'clever plotting'

Journal Entry 7 by thy at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Saturday, April 25, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2015 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Kerava-miittiin

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Well, this book seems to have been read by me earlier. It doesn't matter. I found a new reader for the book.

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnneliswing at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (4/28/2015 UTC) at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

Wishlist-RABCK to Mecu who came to Kerava to give a presentation about genealogy research.
Happy reading!

Journal Entry 10 by Mecu at Kerava, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 01, 2015

On Tuesday I went to Kerava to give a lecture for the local genealogists, and for my surprise Annelis comes to listen my lecture - and she has one of my wishlist books with her! And with the book comes a lovely bookmark, thanks a lot Annelis! :)

Journal Entry 11 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Wednesday, February 03, 2016

Second Tea Shop Mystery, and also it made me read more. As well as drink tea. :D The plot though, was too easy to guess.

Journal Entry 12 by Mecu at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland on Saturday, February 27, 2016

Released 1 yr ago (2/27/2016 UTC) at Hämeenlinna, Kanta-Häme / Egentliga Tavastland Finland

Next reader loves tea, so this should be perfect for her. :) Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by wingTindelitindawing at Raahe, Pohjois-Pohjanmaa / Norra Österbotten Finland on Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Thanks Mecu, I'm sure I will be enjoying this! :D
Ensimmäinen bc-kirjani joka postitettiin minulle. Uusi kokemus! Ja teefanina tulen latkimaan tämän kirjan seurana kupin jos toisenkin teetä tunnelman kohottajaksi. Thank You also for these tea bags! :)