corner corner When God Was a Rabbit

by Sarah Winman | Literature & Fiction
Registered by London-Shade on 12/23/2011

status (set by Piiku): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by London-Shade on Friday, December 23, 2011

Parts of this made me chuckle, and it was an easy read, but parts of the plot irritated and I thought that the characters were a bit two dimensional.

Journal Entry 2 by London-Shade at Palmers Lodge - Chillout room in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/7/2012 UTC) at Palmers Lodge - Chillout room in Camden, Greater London United Kingdom

Last night I was updating my bookcrossing page, and from this location my books have travelled to Uganda, Ghana, Australia and Canada, so here's another one. Far may it roam. Bon voyage!

Journal Entry 3 by London-Shade at Bookring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (1/8/2012 UTC) at Bookring, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- France

Previously released to Palmer's Lodge by accident, rescued the next day when I was contacted requesting it for the First Sentence game. On its way shortly to France. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Thank you London-Shade, I think it w'ld be a nice reading for tea-time. ;)

Journal Entry 5 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Saturday, February 04, 2012

I agree totally with your first entry London-Shade.

Journal Entry 6 by wingIcilawing at Nantes, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Réserved for pam99's VBB.

Journal Entry 7 by wingIcilawing at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/2/2012 UTC) at La Chapelle-sur-Erdre, Pays de la Loire France

On its way to Annimanni in Finland as part of the General Fiction VBB.

Journal Entry 8 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, May 11, 2012

Received with thanks :)

Journal Entry 9 by wingAnnimanniwing at Espoo, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, June 14, 2013

I enjoyed this book immensely. I loved the offbeat style, Winman's language and the story that was profoundly sad and funny at the same time. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 10 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Monday, July 01, 2013

The Rabbit is here, thank you Annimanni <3

Journal Entry 11 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Sunday, June 22, 2014

At first I struggled, but after a hundred pages or so I started to get it. Finally I loved it, thank you all for sharing.

The books travels along as a Birthday / Wishlist surprise. Happy Birthday collin26!

Journal Entry 12 by wingPiikuwing at Parainen, Varsinais-Suomi / Egentliga Finland Finland on Thursday, March 05, 2015

I got my envelope back as "unclaimed". The birthday card was still inside, as well as the gift wrapping - but the book was gone. I hope whoever has the book enjoys it.