corner corner A Dedicated Man (Inspector Banks Mysteries)

A Dedicated Man (Inspector Banks Mysteries)
by Peter Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by deeana of Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 12/22/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by deeana from Wiesloch, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Detective chief inspector Alan Banks investigates the death of a well-to-do archeologist.

Read it
Journal it
and let it free again!

Journal Entry 2 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Heey, leuke verrassing! Dat had je niet moeten doen. Ik ga hem zeker proberen lezen en verder laten reizen, uiteraard! Bedankt!!

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, July 19, 2013

This book is coming with me on our trip through Denmark, Norway and Sweden. It will be released somewhere along the way. (Anywhere where I can find a nice sheltered spot for it.) I hope that the person who finds this book will enjoy it and release it again. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Røsto Camping in Os, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Monday, August 12, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (8/3/2013 UTC) at Røsto Camping in Os, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway

I left this book standing outside the kitchenarea for the campers. Happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Røros, Sør-Trøndelag fylke Norway on Saturday, October 05, 2013

saved me after kindle broke down, reasonable, but not marvelous mystery, released in Morbihan,france