corner corner In the King's Service (Deryni: Childe Morgan Trilogy, Vol. I)

In the King's Service (Deryni: Childe Morgan Trilogy, Vol. I)
by Katherine Kurtz | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 12/18/2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, December 18, 2011

This book was donated to Bookcrossing from the collection of books not selected to be part of the Third Annual Tikvat Israel Used Book Sale in Rockville, Maryland.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (4/22/2012 UTC) at Day of the Book (street festival) on Howard Avenue in Kensington, Maryland USA

Releasing this book at this festival

Journal Entry 3 by melydia at -- Geocaches, Virginia USA on Sunday, April 22, 2012

This was left over at the end of a very rainy Day of the Book festival in Kensington, Maryland. I hope to continue its journey soon.

Journal Entry 4 by melydia at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 13, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (5/19/2012 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Giving away at the Gaithersburg Book Festival

Journal Entry 5 by Mydienon at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, May 23, 2014

I purchased this book at a library sale in Rockville, Maryland (which I was happy to do because it helped support my local library)...

It's currently on my bookshelf (to be read), but will be released when I find an appropriate location or person...

------

Didn't have a chance to submit the Release here before it was Found by the recipient!

I gave out children's books (and young adult books like this one) instead of candy for Halloween this year. This was one of the books in the choices for those coming to my door!

Journal Entry 6 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Fairfax, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Someone passed out this book for trick or treating at Halloween.