corner corner iTwit: Fake Apps for Genuine Idiots

iTwit: Fake Apps for Genuine Idiots
by Fintan Coyle, Dan Louw | Humor
Registered by lytteltonwitch of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 12/17/2011

status (set by SforSuperman): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by lytteltonwitch from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bought at a charity shop in Newbury

Journal Entry 2 by lytteltonwitch at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, October 13, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (10/11/2012 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Was given to futurecat as I thought that it might amuse her. Book was mildly amusing.

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Yeah, like you said, it's funny in parts, but got a bit tedious.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Three Mothers Thai in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Thursday, November 22, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (11/16/2012 UTC) at Three Mothers Thai in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

Left on the table at the Friday night dinner for UnCAN 2012.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

^ ^
=+=
v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group

Journal Entry 5 by beli-jg at King O'Malley's Pub, Garema Place in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Saturday, October 25, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (10/25/2014 UTC) at King O'Malley's Pub, Garema Place in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia

At regular meet up of Canberra Bookcrossers

Journal Entry 6 by skyring at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Monday, October 27, 2014

This one seemed to call to me. I really must purge my app collection...

Journal Entry 7 by cat207 at Surfers Paradise, Queensland Australia on Thursday, December 11, 2014

Picked up at an impromptu breakfast with the Skyring family at QT Bazaar. Superman is already chuckling to himself.

Journal Entry 8 by SforSuperman at 2016 Darwin Unconvention in Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Friday, July 15, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (7/15/2016 UTC) at 2016 Darwin Unconvention in Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

Released on the walk at the Unconvention in Darwin. Happy reading.