corner corner Like Bees to Honey

Like Bees to Honey
by Caroline Smailes | Literature & Fiction
Registered by wingpam99wing of Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 17, 2011

status (set by Dancesports): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingpam99wing from Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bought to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by wingpam99wing at Glasgow, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, January 29, 2012

A beautiful book - can't say much about it without spoiling the storyline, but what an imagination Caroline Smailes has - definitely an author that I'll look out for in the future. Setting this one aside for the food & drink VBB.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpam99wing at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/17/2012 UTC) at Troon, Scotland United Kingdom

posted to saskiasosmile as part of the Food VBB

Journal Entry 4 by wingsaskiasosmilewing at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thanks for this book pam99!
Just leafing thorugh it, this book seems so interesting, intriguing really.

Journal Entry 5 by wingsaskiasosmilewing at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, April 25, 2014

Just finished reading this, and it was very worthwhile.
Quite special in places. I do not know why I waited so long to read it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingsaskiasosmilewing at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Released 4 mos ago (5/28/2014 UTC) at Whitby, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

this book was entered in the First Sentence VBB and has been chosen by dancesports. She picked the first line, and now I hope that the book is a pleasant surprise!

Journal Entry 7 by Dancesports at Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Friday, June 13, 2014

Book arrived safely from the UK. I am looking forward to reading it. I don't think I've read a book set in Malta.

Journal Entry 8 by Dancesports at Petcheys Bay, Tasmania Australia on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I enjoyed the book, easy and quick to read, an intriguing storyline and a nice intro to the culture of Malta.