corner corner The Best School Year Ever (Paul's Books #7759)

The Best School Year Ever (Paul's Books #7759)
by Barbara Robinson | Children's Books
Registered by PaulsBooks of Salt Lake City, Utah USA on 12/14/2011

status (set by hyphen8): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by PaulsBooks from Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Paul's Books #7759

Journal Entry 2 by PaulsBooks at Paul's Birthday Party at 1751 S 1500 E in Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (2/4/2012 UTC) at Paul's Birthday Party at 1751 S 1500 E in Salt Lake City, Utah USA

This book will be released at Paul’s Birthday Party 2012 at 1751 S 1500 E.

Happy Birthday, dear Paul!

Journal Entry 3 by oakcrest-eagles at West Jordan, Utah USA on Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Caldwell family discovered this book at Paul's birthday party in February. After reading it with her sons, TaLaisa gave it to me. We already have a Paul's Pass-along copy of this fun book on our bookshelf at Oakcrest, so I'm returning it.
Thank you for the many great books you generously share with us.

Journal Entry 4 by tostle at Salt Lake City, Utah USA on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/30/2013 UTC) at Salt Lake City, Utah USA

off to Erishkigal...happy travels, book!

Journal Entry 5 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, May 02, 2013

This book traveled from Utah so it could be shared at our book festival in May - thank you very much!

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Thursday, May 02, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (5/18/2013 UTC) at Hawaii Book & Music Festival in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

To be released at our third annual pop-up Skygate OBCZ during the 2013 Hawaii Book and Music Festival.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book!

Won't you please make a journal entry to let the book's previous readers know that it's safely in your hands? How did you find it? What did you think of it? What are you going to do with it next?

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!