corner corner In the Country of Men

In the Country of Men
by Hisham Matar | Literature & Fiction
Registered by fin3101 of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, December 11, 2011

status (set by snoopy56): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by fin3101 from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Journal Entry 2 by fin3101 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/16/2012 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

book crossing meeting

Journal Entry 3 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Picked up from the meetup at King of Hearts, Norwich today. Thanks Fin 3101.

Journal Entry 4 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be given to fellow bookcrosser Snoopy56 at the next meetup at the King of Hearts, Norwich. Both my husband and I started to read it but couldn't get into it.

To the finder:-
Welcome to bookcrossing -you have found a travelling book. Please make a journal entry now to say where you found the book in case it has been moved. Then, when you have read it, please come back and make a further entry saying whether or not you enjoyed the book and why. It is now yours to do as you like with it, keep it, pass to a friend or just leave it somewhere different for someone else to find and help it with its' journey. If you join bookcrossing, which is free and spam-free, you can follow the book on its' travels as you will get an email each time it changes hands, but if you prefer to remain anonymous, that's fine too. Please also say what you intend to do with the book next. Thanks for coming onto the site to let me know you have found the book.

I already have books travelling in New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, the USA, Madeira, Spain, Portugal, Austria, Turkey, the Canary Islands, France, the Channel Islands, Wales and all over the UK.

Journal Entry 5 by daffodil-2 at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/14/2012 UTC) at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom

This book will be given to Snoopy56 at the Norwich meetup.

To the finder:-

Journal Entry 6 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, July 14, 2012

I like the sound of this although it may take me some time to get around to reading it !

Journal Entry 7 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Sunday, September 02, 2012

An interesting read about a family living in the shadow of Gaddaffi's oppressive regime. Written from the perspective of an eleven year old boy whose father falls under suspicion of opposing the government. The book starts quite slowly but then I felt the ending was a bit rushed.

Journal Entry 8 by snoopy56 at Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 04, 2012

Sending out via readitswapit. Hope it gets journalled.