corner corner Melbourne (City)

Melbourne (City)
by Sophie Cunningham | Nonfiction
Registered by wingJean-Solwing of Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, December 11, 2011

status (set by goldenwattle): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingJean-Solwing from Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Sunday, December 11, 2011

I read about this book with interest when it was published a few months ago, so when it turned up as a Kris Kingle at the BC meetup I was most interested....alongside everyone else it seems! I was however the lucky one who 'stole' it last, so it's with me now but I will register it and fasttrack it to the top of Mt TBR so it can be shared with the others.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJean-Solwing at Della Nonna OBCZ, QV in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, May 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/27/2012 UTC) at Della Nonna OBCZ, QV in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Finally taking this back to the BC meetup tomorrow.

Journal Entry 3 by Mistlerose at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Released 8 mos ago (4/9/2014 UTC) at 2014 Melbourne Convention in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

BC Convention

Journal Entry 4 by winggoldenwattlewing at Canberra, Australian Capital Territory Australia on Friday, April 11, 2014

I picked this up from the book table at the BC Convention. Thank you.

Journal Entry 5 by winggoldenwattlewing at Carson Place in Melbourne, Victoria Australia on Saturday, April 12, 2014

Released 8 mos ago (4/12/2014 UTC) at Carson Place in Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Left in Carson Place, Melbourne, Victoria. This appears to be the laneway on the cover.

If you take this book the previous readers would really appreciate if you could please log your find. That way we can all follow the book's journey. Bookcrossing is spam free and your details are private, or you can log the find anonymously. Thank you and enjoy the read.

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - Goldenwattle as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

More information on BookCrossing