corner corner The Silent Assassin

The Silent Assassin
by Lori Andrews | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Adding this to Mt TBR.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Tuesday, March 06, 2012

If you are into forensic-based thrillers you may get more out of this than I did.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmarmee463wing at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia on Thursday, April 26, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (4/26/2012 UTC) at The Pines Shopping Centre in Doncaster East, Victoria Australia

Released with the newspapers at Michel's Patisserie near Coles.

To the finder of this book -
Lucky You! You have found a travelling book, there are no strings attached, I'm not trying to sell you anything, just think of it as a gift from me to you.
If you like, you could make a journal entry on the Bookcrossing site, just to let me know where the book is, it can be done completely anonymously.
You don't have to read it, you can keep it or just set it free again at some stage by passing it on to a friend or simply leaving it somewhere.
Hope I hear from you, best wishes, marmee463

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, April 27, 2012

Obtained from The Pines shopping centre. Have not read it yet.