corner corner The Vacillations of Poppy Carew

The Vacillations of Poppy Carew
by Mary Wesley | Literature & Fiction
Registered by KawasakiBabe of Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 12/4/2011

status (set by davidbreslin101): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by KawasakiBabe from Littletown, Liversedge, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Picked up a job lot of books at an auction - have far too many to read myself so have decided to give a pile of them away before Christmas.

Journal Entry 2 by KawasakiBabe at -- By post or by hand --, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (12/19/2011 UTC) at -- By post or by hand --, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Passed on with a few others to Plum-crazy, in our Christmas mini-meet at Wetherspoon's in Todmorden.

Journal Entry 3 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, December 19, 2011

Received in a wonderful bag of goodies from KawasakiBabe.

(Can see your catches popping up in the sidebar too - we just can't wait can we?!)

Journal Entry 4 by wingPlum-crazywing at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 07, 2012

Released 4 yrs ago (12/7/2012 UTC) at Ye Olde Starre Inne OBCZ Bookshelf in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Released as part of the "WHAT'S IN A NAME" Challenge (#23)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thanks!)

Journal Entry 5 by sherdnerdess at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 15, 2013

This looked suitably silly and it was, but also a brilliant read. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Especially suitable for those who are cynical about men! :)

Journal Entry 6 by sherdnerdess at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Released 3 yrs ago (6/24/2014 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

This was brilliant so I definitely want to bring it back for another reader to enjoy at the next meetup. I'm slightly ashamed that I've had it this long and only just got around to reading it myself. Very good.

Journal Entry 7 by henrice at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Never read any books by this well acclaimed author, am looking forward to reading it

Journal Entry 8 by SavAged at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, December 13, 2014

I managed to restrain myself at the Meetup and only take one book home - unfortunately, I'd already gathered an armful of books from a charity stall, so this one is unlikely to be started until the post-Christmas lull.
*addendum*
New year, laptop up and running again, meetup tonight. I am playing 'catch-up' with everything online!
Read it, enjoyed it.
'NEXT!'

Journal Entry 9 by SavAged at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Released 2 yrs ago (1/27/2015 UTC) at Brigantes Bar & Brasserie OBCZ / Meetup Venue in York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Releasing at the January meetup.

Journal Entry 10 by davidbreslin101 at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Picked up at Brigantes Bar, Micklegate, York.