corner corner An Embarrassment of Riches

An Embarrassment of Riches
by Margaret Pemberton | Women's Fiction
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 03, 2011

status (set by Captainsdoxy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by daisy-a-day at AMP/AXA 8th floor in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/14/2011 UTC) at AMP/AXA 8th floor in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

key access only so if you are keen to collect this book, call 498 8752 and I will bring the book to the ground floor lobby

Journal Entry 3 by daisy-a-day at AMP/AXA 8th floor in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, May 07, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (5/7/2012 UTC) at AMP/AXA 8th floor in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

moved to the third floor - in the cafe

Adding a note after nearly 2 years..........we moved out of the Terrance building nearly 2 years ago and the earthquakes last year forced the move of the remaining staff. I wonder how the book made it into the bookfair collection??

Journal Entry 4 by Captainsdoxy at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Monday, April 14, 2014

Caught at the Wainui book fair 13/4/14.

The bookfair people know me and pull out the bookcrossing books, rather than putting them into the sale.

Weird getting my own book back again! Will re-release.