corner corner The Child Of An Ancient People

The Child Of An Ancient People
by Anouar Benmalek | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Captainsdoxy of Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on 12/1/2011

status (set by LizzieW86): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Captainsdoxy from Waikanae, Wellington Province New Zealand on Thursday, December 01, 2011

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free, and confidential.

If you decide to join, please consider listing Captainsdoxy as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 2 by chicklitfan at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Will read and bookcross - picked up at the recent Bookcrossing Christmas party

Journal Entry 3 by IHCLibraryOBCZ at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

For the new OBCZ

Journal Entry 4 by chicklitfan at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (6/9/2015 UTC) at Chicago Bar in Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Released at our Bookcrossing Meetup

Journal Entry 5 by LizzieW86 at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

I found this quite a hard read - it's pretty intense and there's a lot of bad stuff that happens! However, along the way there are these glimpses of love underlying all of that. The ending took me by surprise and took me a while to move past - on of those ones that holds on to you for a while.

Journal Entry 6 by LizzieW86 at Karori Mall (details in notes) in Karori, Wellington Province New Zealand on Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (5/9/2018 UTC) at Karori Mall (details in notes) in Karori, Wellington Province New Zealand

Left on the bench in the main space