corner corner Christmas in Cedar Cove: 5-B Poppy Lane\A Cedar Cove Christmas

Christmas in Cedar Cove: 5-B Poppy Lane\A Cedar Cove Christmas
by Debbie Macomber | Literature & Fiction
Registered by eponine38 of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 11/27/2011

status (set by jax987654321): available

Journal Entry 1 by eponine38 from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Amazon Book Description
Series: Cedar Cove | Publication Date: October 26, 2010
First, drop in at 5-B Poppy Lane, where you'll get a chance to visit with Helen Shelton, her granddaughter Ruth and Ruth's husband, Paul. They'll offer you a cup of mulled cider and the story of how they met—and they'll share Helen's breathtaking adventures during the Second World War.

Then drive out to Grace and Cliff Harding's place. They have a small horse ranch not far from Cedar Cove. Mary Jo Wyse and her little girl, Noelle, will be there, too. Join them in reliving their memories of the Christmas Mary Jo came to Cedar Cove, pregnant and alone, and had her baby in the Hardings' stable (well, actually the apartment above it). That's the night firefighter Mack McAfee began to fall for Mary Jo and the idea of a family—with her.

Journal Entry 2 by eponine38 at Caffe Bella Vita (OBCZ), 30 Charles St., Beacon Hill in Boston, Massachusetts USA on Friday, December 09, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/9/2011 UTC) at Caffe Bella Vita (OBCZ), 30 Charles St., Beacon Hill in Boston, Massachusetts USA

On the shelf. Enjoy!

Released for hyphen8’s D for December Release Challenge, DragonGoddess’s What’s In a Name? Release Challenge, and NancyNova’s December Christmas Challenge.

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by marilina85 at Boston, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Caught today, in one of the OBCZs in Boston :-) I released one book there too.

It is my first time in this city and I love it!

Happy Holidays eponine38!!

Journal Entry 4 by marilina85 at Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), Ciudad de Buenos Aires (Capital Federal) Argentina on Saturday, August 25, 2012

Nice Christmas stories, a bit corny though
I enjoyed reading them, but in the second, I couldn't stand Mary Jo's brothers.

Journal Entry 5 by marilina85 at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Released 5 yrs ago (4/29/2013 UTC) at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Reverse wishlist tag :-)

I hope you enjoy this book!
best wishes!

Journal Entry 6 by marilina85 at by post, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, April 28, 2013

Reverse wishlist tag :-)

I hope you enjoy this book!
best wishes!

Journal Entry 7 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Thanks for sending this book I look forward to reading slotting into the cedar cove series as stories 5.5 and 8.5 where they were intended to be read. Then plan to pass onto sis in law who has just had the start of this series

Journal Entry 8 by foxy737 at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, June 29, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (6/29/2013 UTC) at Westgate, Kent United Kingdom

Giving to sister in law to read

Journal Entry 9 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, July 25, 2013

added to tbr's

Journal Entry 10 by Charlotte1924 at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom on Sunday, April 22, 2018

Released 1 mo ago (4/21/2018 UTC) at Herne Bay, Kent United Kingdom

given to aunt to read or release

Journal Entry 11 by wingjax987654321wing at Ealing, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2018

I was given this by my niece, however I think this is a duplicate? I will check and if it is, I will wild release it at the next London meetup