corner corner The Pushcart War

The Pushcart War
by Jan Merrill | Children's Books
Registered by Silvernfire of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 20, 2011

status (set by JudySlump612): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Silvernfire from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Sunday, November 20, 2011

I read this too long ago to remember anything more than that I liked it way back when.

Journal Entry 2 by wingJudySlump612wing at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, November 21, 2011

Silvernfire brought two wonderful books to today's Get-Together, and I forced myself to choose this one.

Journal Entry 3 by wingJudySlump612wing at Minneapolis, Minnesota USA on Thursday, June 21, 2012

Not sure what the ideal reader's age is for this book, but it doesn't seem to be mine. It's cleaver and funny, but I was very happy that it was so short. The Ronni Solbert illustrations added quite a lot to the fun.

But that's just one person's opinion. Future readers, what do YOU think of this book?

Journal Entry 4 by wingJudySlump612wing at by hand, to a member of my family -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, June 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/23/2012 UTC) at by hand, to a member of my family -- Controlled Releases

Shared with my parents to enjoy on our river cruise