corner corner Hard Eight

Hard Eight
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by Mondstina of Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, November 19, 2011

status (set by hotel-paper): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by Mondstina from Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Saturday, November 19, 2011

In Hard Eight, Stephanie Plum picks up a case a little nastier than anything the wisecracking bounty hunter's seen before. Evelyn Soder and her young daughter have gone on the run, leaving an angry ex-husband who's planning to collect on a child custody bond that will leave Evelyn's grandmother homeless. Stephanie's first clue that there's more to it than that comes in the form of Eddie Abruzzi, a shady local businessman who warns her to butt out of the case. Stephanie doesn't scare easily, but when Abruzzi's henchmen leave a bag of snakes on her doorknob and tarantulas in her car, she has no choice but to call Ranger, the hunky man of mystery whom she already owes too many favors. Steph knows that Ranger will soon be calling in his marker, but with her ex- fiancé Joe Morelli out of the picture, that should be OK--shouldn't it? In the meantime, she's got other fugitives to catch, aided by the usual band of misfits, plus a bumbling correspondence-school lawyer who's developed the hots for Stephanie's sister, Valerie. And Steph's in for a surprise from her mother, who proves she's not above wielding a dangerous weapon to save her daughter's life.

Journal Entry 2 by Mondstina at Sleepy Lion in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Monday, November 28, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/28/2011 UTC) at Sleepy Lion in Leipzig, Sachsen Germany

in das Regal dort gestellt

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

We enjoy all of Evanovich's books. We have already read this one, and it is still in the same place as last year. Hope someone moves it around.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Leipzig, Sachsen Germany on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I enjoyed reading Hard Eight but I would say that it is a tiny bit too shallow for my taste.

Journal Entry 5 by hotel-paper at S 6 Richtung Düsseldorf/Essen in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (7/31/2012 UTC) at S 6 Richtung Düsseldorf/Essen in -- Bahn/Bus/Zug/Schiff --, Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany

I will release the book in approximately five hours. I hope the person who finds it will enjoy themselves :)