corner corner Smokin' Seventeen

Smokin' Seventeen
by Janet Evanovich | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingpinkoeriawing of Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

status (set by candy-is-dandy): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingpinkoeriawing from Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

For my NSS partner. Hope you enjoy this one!

Journal Entry 2 by wingpinkoeriawing at Basingstoke, Hampshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The reason I have not sent this book out yet is because I wanted to read it first. It was a very fun read, I really enjoyed it! I couldn't get hooked on it as a series, but it was definitely a nice read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingpinkoeriawing at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (12/14/2011 UTC) at -- Controlled release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

I finally sent this book, sorry it took so long. I selfishly wanted to read it first ;-). Hope you enjoy it. I saw you offered it as a ray, hope everyone likes this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Safely received in Hinckley. Thanks a lot.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, April 19, 2012

An improvement on Sizzling Sixteen. Ms Evanovich is back on track.

Journal Entry 6 by wingTanamowing at Ruabon, Wales United Kingdom on Friday, April 20, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (4/20/2012 UTC) at Ruabon, Wales United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 7 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank you so much, Tanamo, for passing on this book which I am SO looking forward to, despite a slight disappointment with Sixteen. I will be reading it next when I finish my current book and will then pass it on as requested.

(Glad it stopped raining!)

Journal Entry 8 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2012

Hurrah! Evanovich is back on top form - and she's given us more Ranger.

What more need I say?

Journal Entry 9 by jalna at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom on Monday, May 14, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/14/2012 UTC) at Wrexham, Wales United Kingdom

Mailing to another Evanovich fan at Tanamo's request.

Journal Entry 10 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Arrived in the post today, thank you.

Journal Entry 11 by wingrahar109wing at Farnborough, Hampshire United Kingdom on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Definitely an improvement on the previous book. An easy, amusing read.

Journal Entry 12 by wingrahar109wing at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 23, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (9/28/2012 UTC) at Colchester, Essex United Kingdom

Being taken to the convention for a bookcrosser who has this on their wishlist.

Journal Entry 13 by wingcandy-is-dandywing at Great Bardfield, Essex United Kingdom on Sunday, September 30, 2012

A generous gift for me found on the table at the BCUK Unconvention. Thanks v much Rahar. I would have thanked you yesterday but it was only when I came to register this (and No 16) that I discovered who brought it for me. Good to see you again. Hugs.