corner corner Dewey the Library Cat: A True Story

Dewey the Library Cat: A True Story
by Vicki Myron, Bret Witter | Nonfiction
Registered by Sfogs of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 11/14/2011

status (set by hippolein): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by Sfogs from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 14, 2011

What a lovely story! I just had to laugh at all of Dewey's little antics! Some remind me so much of my own cat's games! Though the end had me in tears after having been with two of my cats when they have had to be put to sleep. It was a little too close to home.My cat Zoe was the only one of her litter to survive being left down a drain to drown, we got her from a foster home, she would have gone to the SPCA within a few days and within a week would have had to be put down. I love it when previously 'unlucky' animals find the best homes!Thanks sooo much for the book!

Journal Entry 2 by Sfogs at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Monday, November 14, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/14/2011 UTC) at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

Off to Finland as part of the forum tag game :D

Journal Entry 3 by winghippoleinwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Friday, December 16, 2011

The book arrived safely in Helsinki today, thank you so much Sfogs for sending it all the way here!
Thank you also for the very nice cat-bookmark!!
Time now to look into it, as we have to try to understand why our shorthair cat that looks like Dewey keeps throwing books around ;)