corner corner Mortal Remains

Mortal Remains
by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingk-j-hwing of Geelong, Victoria Australia on Saturday, November 12, 2011

status (set by gwilk): available

Journal Entry 1 by wingk-j-hwing from Geelong, Victoria Australia on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not yet read.

Journal Entry 2 by wingk-j-hwing at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/18/2011 UTC) at Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand

Passed on to futurecat.

Journal Entry 3 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Picked up at the 2011 Wellington Uncon.

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 4 by wingfuturecatwing at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, December 17, 2011

I don't think I'd want an exclusive diet of Kathy Reichs (I suspect a formula would quickly become apparent if you read several of her books in succession), but as an occasional treat she's fun. And at least you know the science is right :-)

^ ^
=+=

Journal Entry 5 by gwilk at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, December 23, 2011

Picked up from Futurecat from a rather small annual Christmas bookcrossing meetup. Due to a couple of earthquakes today, Police were advising folk to keep off the roads. Lucky we live just around the corner.

Journal Entry 6 by gwilk at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I enjoyed the story. This is my first Reichs and I was interested to compare to the TV show Bones. The characters seem to have little in common with each other except names. The theme is of course very similar, but the tone and setting are different. In many ways it is a pity the TV show is not set in Montreal with French speaking characters, but I guess it is American TV.

The mystery kept me guessing, I could imagine reading another Bones book some time. Thanks for crossing it!