corner corner Puzzle School (Young Puzzles)

Puzzle School (Young Puzzles)
by Susannah Leigh | Children's Books
Registered by abigailann of Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on 11/9/2011

status (set by abigailann): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by abigailann from Wallingford, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 09, 2011

When Greg's teacher at Puzzle School, Mrs Smith, is away for a day, Miss Dibble takes charge. But Miss Dibble is always in a muddle. Will she ever get all the classroom jobs done before it's time for the school trip? Don't forget to watch out for the school sneaks, Brian and Beryl, on the way.

Journal Entry 2 by abigailann at St Andrews School in Chinnor, Oxfordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (11/10/2011 UTC) at St Andrews School in Chinnor, Oxfordshire United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing!

If you have found this book, welcome to bookcrossing and thank you for taking the time to let us know about its journey.

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by abigailann. (You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a release note if. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Feel free to enjoy the book and pass it along to a friend, neighbour, family member or co-worker. Or simply leave it somewhere for another lucky reader to enjoy as you did!

This book not your type of read? That's ok, don't feel obliged to read it - just be kind enough to help it on its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

*released as part of BookCrossing monopoly 2011*