corner corner Scots Wa' Straw

Scots Wa' Straw
by IVOR CUTLER | Humor
Registered by wingBoekentrolwing of - Ergens in de provincie, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, November 07, 2011

status (set by shnedwards): permanent collection

Journal Entry 1 by wingBoekentrolwing from - Ergens in de provincie, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, November 07, 2011

Blurp on the back:
"When I say that I'm stupid, I'm not making a comparison."

Journal Entry 2 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, November 07, 2011

Looks like a great little book :-) What a surprise!
Before I'm sending it on, I'll read it, just can't resist the temptation :-P

Journal Entry 3 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Lovely little book :-) I liked the drawings very much, as well as the left-handed writing. I guess my right hand would write like that :-) Because of my non-native English fluency I did find some hick ups in the text. Google translate or my dictionary did help with some, but even with that help there were some that simply did not make sense at all. (e.g. the one on page 42).

That's why I give it 8 points: part of the humor or the clues went past me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBoekentrolwing at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/10/2011 UTC) at Leeuwarden, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

Released to shnedwards as part of the Top 3 wishlist RABCk thread. I hope it arrives safe and soon :-)

Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thank you so much for this lovely little book! It arrived this morning and I devoured it in one go over breakfast. I think I will keep it in my PC, at least for the winter.