corner corner The Wrestling Princess and Other Stories (Knight Books)

The Wrestling Princess and Other Stories (Knight Books)
by Judy Corbalis | Children's Books
Registered by wingswan-scotwing of Inverness, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2011

status (set by lorrigray): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingswan-scotwing from Inverness, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, November 06, 2011

My son is clearing out his bookshelves and has passed this on to me for bookcrossing.

I hope you enjoy it as much as he did!

Journal Entry 2 by wingswan-scotwing at Grant Park in Forres, Scotland United Kingdom on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (5/6/2012 UTC) at Grant Park in Forres, Scotland United Kingdom

Left on a picnic table beside the children's play park.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please feel free to send me a Private Message, by clicking on the name “swan-scot”, to ask for help with anything.

Journal Entry 3 by lorrigray at Elgin, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, May 07, 2012

my grandson found the book in the park while out on a family day trip, he hasn`t read the book yet but wants me to read it for him so here goes starting tonight 7/05/12.