corner corner Irish Fairy Tales

Irish Fairy Tales
by Children's Dover Thrift | Children's Books
Registered by wingazukiwing of Miami, Florida USA on 11/3/2011

status (set by azuki): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingazukiwing from Miami, Florida USA on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Picked up at Miami's library book sale for BookCrossing Monopoly game.

This is for the green release. Included in the bag is a green Bally, a green pen, a dollar bill bookmark, a green jawbreaker, a green Mardi Gras bead, a green tea and of course a very green book.

Journal Entry 2 by wingazukiwing at The Lucky Clover in Miami, Florida USA on Friday, November 04, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (11/3/2011 UTC) at The Lucky Clover in Miami, Florida USA

Left at The Lucky Clover Irish Bar.

Hi! Congratulations on finding a very special BookCrossing book.

Bookcrossing is a wonderful online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are also curious to see how far and wide our books can travel. I would appreciate if you can make a journal entry on this book so we know where the book has been. You don't have to set up an account.

Feel free to keep this book, return it to where you found it, or pass it on to the next reader. If you sign up as a member, you will hear from the book as it travels and gets journaled. Visit also the BookCrossing community to meet other booklovers. Membership is confidential, free, and spam-free. Happy reading!