corner corner Neverwhere

Neverwhere
by Neil Gaiman | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by wingvedranasterwing of Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on 11/2/2011

status (set by bookwormess): to be read

Journal Entry 1 by wingvedranasterwing from Zagreb, Zagreb City Croatia on Wednesday, November 02, 2011

DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing, where we are trying to make the whole world a library by sharing and releasing the books from our shelves!

If you have not already done so, please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home. You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. It's fun and free, and your personal information will never be shared or sold.

I hope you enjoy the book!

An often sinister trip into the other London. Riveting. Love the weird twists on ordinary everyday things which we usually never wonder about.

This was the very first book I read by Neil Gaiman. I had never heard of him prior to spotting this book in the bookshop. You know that feeling, when you walk into a bookshop and browse through the shelves and a book just calls out to you for no apparent reason? Well, that's what this one did. And I've never regretted purchasing it. I read it in two days, and it left me craving for more from Neil. And now I've got a shelf full of his books, and love each and every one of them. :)

And I can't seem to stop buying copies for BC releases. *grin*

Journal Entry 2 by wingvedranasterwing at Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia on Monday, December 05, 2011

Released 6 yrs ago (12/5/2011 UTC) at Zagreb: Donji grad (city centre), Zagreb City Croatia

I thought it would be nice if you yourself also got something to celebrate your 1000 books registered. To my delight, I found this one on your wishlist, among other Gaiman books. As this is my all time favourite by Gaiman, I decided to send it your way, while you wait for the InterWorld ring to reach you. *grin*

Enjoy! :)

Journal Entry 3 by Moriquen at Borgerhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Yeey, what a lovely surprise. (To be honest the book arrived yesterday, but my computer had gone a bit wonky and had to be fixed ... so I was cut off from BC until now! I was already showing detoxsymptoms.) As luck has it I'm right in the middle of reading American Gods, so there's no shortage of Gaiman's books. Thank you so very much for sending this book to me. I'm very sure that I'll enjoy it a lot!
And thanks as well for the stickers and sticky notes. I'm very sure they'll come to good use! ;)

Edit: Promised to bookwormess for winning the EU Birthday Sweeps.

Journal Entry 4 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, December 06, 2012

Well, I'm sad that I've finished yet another lovely story by Neil Gaiman. For some reason his books never seem to be long enough for me. I always want it to go on much longer! I have enjoyed reading this one and I've asked my better half to please, pretty please, get me more Gaiman books for Christmas!! ;)
I was rooting for Richard to make the right choice in the end and without giving too much away I can say that I wasn't disappointed at all!
Thanks for sharing it with me vedranaster. I already know where this book is going to next.

Edit: Reserved for Bookwormess.

Journal Entry 5 by Moriquen at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Friday, March 22, 2013

Released 4 yrs ago (3/22/2013 UTC) at Broechem, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Finally on its way. Sorry for the delay, but I hope you'll enjoy this book just as much as I did!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbookwormesswing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What a surprise! This packet came today, out of the blue as I didn't expect anything. Thank you so much Moriquen for remembering!

I'm really curious about this book. But unfortunately it'll have to go to my shelf and wait for it's turn (or the day I'll have more time to read...).

Thank you! :D

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookwormesswing at Kotka, Kymenlaakso / Kymmenedalen Finland on Sunday, May 28, 2017

I have no idea why the status was set as traveling, as it's still in my bookshelf. Also can't see it in my TBR's with just changing the status so here's a journal entry...