corner corner Newfoundland & Labrador (Hello Canada)

Newfoundland & Labrador (Hello Canada)
by Lawrence Jackson | Travel
Registered by wingGinkosOBCZwing of Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on 10/31/2011

status (set by quietorchid): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingGinkosOBCZwing from Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Picked up for release at Ginko Coffee House. Lots of pictures and nifty facts about Canada's 'the Rock"

Journal Entry 2 by wingGinkosOBCZwing at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Released 5 yrs ago (12/7/2011 UTC) at Gingko Coffee Shop - Snelling and Minnehaha in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

On the Shelves at the Ginko Coffee House. I hope you enjoy the book and leave a journal entry telling us all what happened. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or we would be happy if you'd join, and follow this book's travels throughout the world. It's fun, easy, free and the site will not sell your name or divulge information! Happy Reading!

PS If you can't bear to let this book go, that's okay, keep it, just let me know in a journal entry it has a good home!

Journal Entry 3 by quietorchid at Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Picked up at Ginko's. Having recently read The Shipping News, it was neat to see pictures of Newfoundland.

Journal Entry 4 by quietorchid at Dunn Brothers Coffee at Snelling & Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA on Monday, July 02, 2012

Released 5 yrs ago (7/2/2012 UTC) at Dunn Brothers Coffee at Snelling & Grand in Saint Paul, Minnesota USA

Left on a table. This book is to celebrate the EASTERN most provinces in Canada, on its officially celebrated Canada Day! (Canada day is July 1, unless that is a Sunday, then the holiday is moved to the 2nd)! So let's all move EAST and wish Canada Well!the Canada Days Release Challenge 2012.

Welcome to Bookcrossing, where Books roam freely! I hope you enjoy the book, and leave a journal entry so I can see where the book ended up. You can remain anonymous if you'd like, or join and follow the book's travels throughout the world! If you join, please mention me, quietorchid, or any other journaller as the referring member. The site is free, secure, and non-spamming. Take a look around, and then go read!