corner corner The Best Halloween Hunt Ever (Read With Me Paperbacks)

The Best Halloween Hunt Ever (Read With Me Paperbacks)
by Author unknown | Children's Books
Registered by wingKrazyKatLaydeewing of Rolla, Missouri USA on Sunday, October 30, 2011

status (set by KrazyKatLaydee): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingKrazyKatLaydeewing from Rolla, Missouri USA on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Congratulations on finding a Bookcrossing book!

If this is your first experience with Bookcrossing, take a moment to look around the site. I hope you'll like it enough to join. It's free, and you can remain anonymous.

My favorite part of Bookcrossing is Wild Releasing. That's probably how this book ended up in your hands. I had a book that I wanted to share with the world, so I tagged it and left it someplace where it could wait for just the right person to come along and find it. Most of my books have stayed close to home (Rolla, MO USA), but some of them have travelled hundreds of miles!

The book you found now belongs entirely to you. You get to decide what happens next. Will you read it? Keep it? Pass it along to a friend? Release it back into the wild? Toss it into the trash (PLEASE DON"T)? All I ask is that you take a moment before you leave this site to write a quick journal entry telling me it's been found. You don't have to give your name or join Bookcrossing if you don't want to.

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingKrazyKatLaydeewing at -- Wild, somewhere in Rolla in Rolla, Missouri USA on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Released 3 yrs ago (11/1/2011 UTC) at -- Wild, somewhere in Rolla in Rolla, Missouri USA

Enjoy!