corner corner Rescue: A Novel

Rescue: A Novel
by Anita Shreve |
Registered by wingoppemwing of Hermiston, Oregon USA on Friday, October 28, 2011

status (set by erpax): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingoppemwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Monday, November 21, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/21/2011 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

You have been tagged - hope you enjoy the read....

Journal Entry 2 by hippolein at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Thursday, December 01, 2011

The books and BC-supplies arrived safely in Helsinki.
Thanks a lot oppem!
My wife is looking forward to reading the books and to share the labels ;)

Journal Entry 3 by hippolein at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My wife managed to read the book, and we have already bought our own copy as she liked it ;)
Comments from teddyke about the book:
"I liked the book and it was not so dark as some of her books."

Journal Entry 4 by hippolein at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Released 2 yrs ago (3/28/2012 UTC) at Helsinki, Uusimaa Finland

Hep
--------------------------

Going all the way to Tampere to find the next reader. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 5 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Thursday, March 29, 2012

The wishlist book has safely arrived, thanks a lot hippolein! Oppem's label in the front cover is just cute :)

www.amazon.com:

"The car crash should have killed her. But rookie paramedic Peter Webster takes the emergency call, and helps the young woman, Sheila Arsenault, to survive. After the accident, she haunts his thoughts, despite his misgivings about getting involved with a patient. Soon he is embroiled in an intense love affair and in Sheila's troubled life. Eighteen years later, Sheila is long gone and Peter is raising their daughter, Rowan, alone. But Rowan is veering dangerously off course and for the first time in their quiet life together Peter fears for her future. He seeks out the only person who may be able to help Rowan, although Sheila's return is sure to unleash all the questions Peter has been carefully keeping at bay: Why would a mother leave her family? How did the marriage of two people in love unravel?"

Journal Entry 6 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Saturday, December 22, 2012

I liked this one as I've always liked other Shreve's books, too. It was a perfect way to start Christmas holidays to read this book, with the happy ending :)

Journal Entry 7 by winglukutuoliwing at Tampere, At a bookcrossing Meet-up -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Released 1 yr ago (1/3/2013 UTC) at Tampere, At a bookcrossing Meet-up -- Controlled Releases

This book found a new reader at our local BC meet-up today.

KTMC 2013 # 3

Journal Entry 8 by wingerpaxwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Thursday, January 03, 2013

I was gladly surprised to see this book at our meet-up! I have enjoyed her books a lot. Many thanks!

Journal Entry 9 by wingerpaxwing at Tampere, Pirkanmaa Finland on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Will write my comment later.

Journal Entry 10 by wingerpaxwing at Vihreä Pysäkki in Pello, Lappi Finland on Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Released 1 mo ago (8/3/2014 UTC) at Vihreä Pysäkki in Pello, Lappi Finland

This book was released at Vihreä Pysäkki, more precisely at Cafe-Restaurant Granni. Vihreä Pysäkki, located in Pello, is a small shopping centre with a few outlets, a souvenier shop, and a tourist information point.

bcbc

KIRJAN LÖYTÄJÄLLE

Kiitos, että otit tämän kirjan mukaasi! Ilahdutathan kirjan aiempia lukijoita tekemällä tähän merkinnän, jossa kerrot kirjan löytymisestä.

Mikäli luet kirjan, voit halutessasi tehdä uuden merkinnän ja kertoa, mitä pidit lukemastasi. Jatkossa voit pitää kirjan itselläsi tai antaa sen jatkaa matkaansa.

Jos innostuit bookcrossing-toiminnasta, käväise sivuston yläreunassa rekisteröitymässä jäseneksi. Jäsenyys on ilmaista! Jos haluat jatkossa seurata tämän kirjan kulkua, kirjaudu käyttäjätunnuksillasi sivustolle ja tee BCID-tunnuksen avulla tähän uusi merkintä.

Lukuiloa!