corner corner Ghost Town: Tales of Manhattan Then and Now

Ghost Town: Tales of Manhattan Then and Now
by Patrick McGrath | Literature & Fiction
Registered by Flambard of Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, October 23, 2011

status (set by AnonymousFinder): available

Journal Entry 1 by Flambard from Horsham, West Sussex United Kingdom on Sunday, October 23, 2011

The first story is the most engaging, the second rambles without a satisfactory ending and the last is boring in the extreme. I won't be reading any more by this author.

Journal Entry 2 by Flambard at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, November 05, 2011

Released 2 yrs ago (11/5/2011 UTC) at by Post, RABCK -- Controlled Releases

To Australia

Journal Entry 3 by PJLBewdy at Smiths Lake, New South Wales Australia on Friday, November 18, 2011

Received today as a RABCK from flambard. I will look forward to reading this book - I hope I like it better than you did :-}

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New York City, New York USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012

I liked the concept of Book Crossing enough to have given the book a try, but it was not a good book.

Journal Entry 5 by PJLBewdy at Smiths Lake, New South Wales Australia on Sunday, June 03, 2012

I found the concept of the book interesting but the actuality was a bit disappointing. I released this book in the MOMA New York and it was journalled before I recorded the release. I have duplicated the catcher's comments for statistical and chronological clarity.

Journal Entry 6 by PJLBewdy at Museum of Modern Art in New York City, New York USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012

Released 1 yr ago (6/3/2012 UTC) at Museum of Modern Art in New York City, New York USA

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found (even anonymously). It is always a joy to find where it has gone. Once you've read this book, pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did.
You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining please consider using - PJLBewdy as your referrer.
When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at New York City, New York USA on Sunday, June 03, 2012